Auto Superior Bosch Car Service Randburg – Car Service
At Auto Superior Bosch Car Service Randburg we offer a wide range of services, repairs and maintenance to meet your every need. We service cars, 4×4’s, bakkies and light trucks and apply Bosch’s world-renowned expertise and proficiency to ensure that your vehicle is in tip-top condition.
We are a viable alternative to taking your car into your local dealership. We are known for providing high quality, affordable servicing and for using the correct Bosch approved parts.
Our staff are well trained and we use the latest diagnostic equipment to accurately service and repair your car. This is particularly important nowadays as newer vehicles use sophisticated electronic systems, and our test equipment enables us to pinpoint troublesome issues effectively.
Car Service Process
Once your car is booked in for service, we follow the following process:
- Car is taken for a short test drive
- Electronic diagnostic tests are performed and printouts recorded
- Car is thoroughly inspected against our Comprehensive Checklist
- A quotation is provided should any additional faults or problems be identified
- The schedule of work is completed (including approved extras)
- Car is taken for a final test drive
- Quality inspection is completed
- Car is sent for free car wash
Bosch Spare Parts
We carry a wide range of approved Bosch spare parts including:
- Air filters
- Fuel filters
- Spark plugs
- Pollen/cabin filters
- Brake disc/rotors
- Brake pads
- Wiper blades
- Electronic sensors
- Oxygen sensors
We only use the best oils and lubricants to provide the best protection for your car’s engine. Always remember that a regular oil change is critical to the health of your engine. It is also important to regularly change the anti-freeze once the glycol level is diminished. This is vital so that the coolant system remains lubricated and that corrosion is prevented.
Call us today 086 108 8884
086 108 8884
97 Republic Road,
08h00 – 17h00